Tuesday, March 01, 2011
I've Made a Huge Mistake
Ive made a huge mistake
Uploaded by alexis711. - Watch more comedy videos and sitcoms.
(Katie posted Arrested Development clips this week, so of course I wanted to copy her a little bit)
Today I realized I made a HUGE mistake by requesting a certain fellow I find attractive to be in my English class group. He is worthless. He does not contribute as much as he should and he never responds to group emails. And the quality of work that he puts forth is disappointing. Do I sound like a B right now? Probably. But this is not turning out the way I expected! And sure, maybe he has a GF. That's fine. But that does not excuse him from putting forth quality work as a part of a group. Our class depends on our group project grades. Step.it.up.buddy.
And also, since one of us (that might be me) has Senioritis big time, we can't afford 2 slackers in the group. Obvi.
(but boy oh boy, I can see how big his muscles are under all the layers of clothes he wears and mmm mmm mmmm that makes up for part of it)
On another note, I can't stop won't stop eating froyo. Call me a hipster, actually please don't call me that, but I just love it so much. I won't tell you how many times I've had some in the last week. But don't worry mom, it's low cal low fat. Totes fine. And I add fruit on top! Even healthier!
Happy March! I graduate NEXT month! Who wants to throw me a Fiesta themed graduation/going away party before I go off to Mexico this summer?! I have the best guacamole recipe, but that's probably because I'm a Mexican....Surprise!
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment