I had chocolate mousse pie for breakfast. It's the day after Pi day, whadya expect? it's alright, i'm a senior.
I daydream of visiting/holding/playing with this Baby Jack any chance I get instead of memorizing plant names and studying for the GRE. IAIAS
Please note Jack's tiny right hand gesture. He's just saying "wassup gangstas. you know how i do" Or something like that. I am clearly not familiar with such lingo. Corrine, help me out.
(finally one of my real life friends my age has a baby for me to play with. who's next?!)
I jumped for my joy in my mind when I received the email during English class that said racquetball class is cancelled. Was I on my phone the entire lecture except for when she showed a relevant movie clip of Johnny Depp playing Jack Sparrow? And should I be that excited for missing a half credit elective class? it's alright, i'm a senior.
The point is, I am clearly losing my mind and I have the WORST case of Senioritis you have ever seen. I know I've already mentioned it before, but seriously guys. It's gotten so so so bad. I will do a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g to avoid anything to do with homework or school or productivity. ANYTHING. You want me to read your cousin's neighbor's sister's blog from beginning to now? SURE! You want me to go and celebrate half birthdays and St. Patrick's Day and any holiday known to man? SURE! You want me to Google and research the top casting choices for the Hunger Games movie? SURE! You want me to watch every movie trailer for every movie coming out this year? Even the rated R ones? Even Beastly and Gnomeo&Juliet? SURE! You want me to stay up all night to attempt to write an essay and then go to Denny's at 4 AM just because? SURE! You want me read and study and read some more all about Mexico and the place I will be living and the fun I'll be having all summer long? SURE!
I have lost 94.9% of all my motivation. I doubt I'm failing my classes, but at this point I think I'm okay with saying C's get Degrees. (Not really, Dad. I wouldn't ruin my transcript like that. But maybe. IDK. Probably not. Possibly. No way of knowing)
The other 5.1% of motivation has gone to fitness. If I could grade myself on exercise and healthy living I would be earning an A+. I 'competed' in a Biggest Loser challenge with some ladies back home. The final weigh in was this past weekend, and guess who won with 7.6% body weight gone? ME ME ME. (you didn't notice I look skinnier? I forgive you. I'm sure it's because I haven't seen you in a while. I'm too busy procrastinating my life away) I earned myself a $90 cash prize. Seeing as I missed class this morning due to lack of clothing, I will obviously be going shopping with my reward very soon. (stop your bad thoughts right there. we all know I own wayyyy too many clothes. but it's fine. NBD) Shopping is the only thing that keeps me sane these days. Even grocery shopping. And frozen yogurt. Live with it!
I just have 6ish weeks left. I can do this. I can do hard things. But if someone could please take the GRE for me, I would really appreciate it. And also decide my future for me. I'll buy you a whole Slab pizza, okay?
xoxo
P.S. You don't think I look Asian enough in my first picture? How about this for Asian? The Japanese floral arrangement I made last week. I'm naturally good at it, doyaduh.
And I'm sorry this post was kinda long. I was just tired of seeing the nonsense I wrote a few weeks ago. And I'm waiting for my sister to design me a new header. This blog is so ugly it's hard to write new posts. You understand, right?
[post edit] I should also probably mention that I am now a Jimmer convert. He's sort of a big deal. And he's also a senior like me. One of us has to perform at intense levels and keep motivation high. I'm glad it's not me. But I sure am glad I go to the same school he does. You know how much I love celebrities and all things famous. GO BYU COUGARS! Win some march madness and whatever else it is that you do.
2 comments:
I'm pretty sure I can compete with and possibly beat you at being the most worthless senior at this school. Also, I feel honored that you would frequent my blog. Feel free to come again. It is open 24 hours a day just for all my procrastinating fans out there. I also frequent yours while I should be studying. And I appreciate the new post since i, too, was getting tired of that post from like 3 weeks ago. Speaking of slab, st pattys day celebration!?
New abbrev?
IAIAS.
And I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way...
1437!
Post a Comment