Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The stars at night are big and bright

I think I've decided to move to Austin in the fall. This article has me convinced it's the hip place to be! Also having mi familia just a 3 hour drive away sounds awfully nice.

But my time in Provo is running out. I need to eat/see/do/experience Provo to the fullest before I go. But lets be honest, mostly just eat. I. LOVE. FOOD.

So far I have a list of my favorite places that I'd like to go to at least once more before I go.
  • SLAB pizza
  • India Palace
  • Zupas
  • Guru's
  • The Creamery
  • Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery
  • Cafe Rio
  • In N Out
  • Jdawgs
  • Sub Zero
  • French Bakery on State St.
  • Pendulum Court on campus
Okay. So all of these places are restaurants. NBD. What else am I missing? I need suggestions, people! I don't want to leave Provo with any regrets. I already hiked the Y so what else is there to do?

xoxo

2 comments:

emileigh norling said...

Red Iguana.

BTDubs, this post made my eyes wet. What am I going to do without my Hannah this summer AND next year?! Just be prepared for a big cry fest at graduation. =(
143!

emileigh norling said...

Also, El Gallo Giro and Kodiak Cakes. :)