Sunday, July 03, 2011

5 truths and a lie

Uno: I'm coming home next month. NEXT MONTH, AMIGOS! Get your countdown paper chains ready.

Dos: I already miss these kids more than anything and I still have 6 weeks left. 
ianselfpic
Ian's self portrait
valentina
Why yes, those are another pair of Oxfords on her.
Why yes, I am taking her as my carry-on back to America.
fanyme
Mis ojos look so magical in this moment. justmyopinion.
DSCN2794
You've never seen these lovely gals before. They're my afternoon gang at a different school.
DSCN2776
Oops. I don't have a favorite student, do I? This is called "dinosaur face". 
meandkidlets
     The day of normal clothes. Except Kenia didn't get the memo. 

Tres: I flirty smile at 3 different men everyday on my walk to school. (video store man, orange juice man, butcher man... in that order) Who cares. I'm just finding joy in the journey

Cuatro: I added a new poll and widget to my sidebar. Polls are always fun! And I truly miss getting voice messages, because unlike most of society or at least most of my friends, I check mine on a regular basis in the States. So why don't you holla at your girl over there to the right. 

Cinco: I cannot stop listening to this song. Try to stop me. You can't.


Seis: I am so happy I am not in America to celebrate the 4th of July. [insert grande frowny face here]

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hann, I love your post and your pics! I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! I love your music post. I love the music you love. It's great. I love the Spanish part of it, and that you (probably) understand it. I love the eclectic style in the video. And I love that you are my lovely daughter. And I missed half my family at the Frisco Fireworks last night. Love, your Momma