I am in love with them. Completely, perfectly, and incandescently happy to be placed where I am.
OH MY GOSH you just have no idea. Soooooooooo in love. Like 50 billion times more than Google. Do I even have to go on?
I didn't get to take any pictures yet besides this snapshot of my room. You might be shocked to see what you're about to see. And that's probably because they live in the most gorgeous Spanish-esque villa that you would never picture when you think of Mexico.
Amigos, am I right or am I right? Not what you imagined? Told you so!
Love at first sight. Oh, and did I mention that I have the most ADORABLE little host brothers in the universe? Do they remind me of my own half Mexican brothers back home? Absolutely. And my host parents! Those spanish speaking cuties put on a live concert dvd of Phil Collins after I arrived. Need I say any more!?
You just have no idea, amigos. Take my word for it. This is literally THE. BEST. TIME. OF. MY. LIFE. Hands down.
I will leave you with this video one of the brothers came to show me before I went to bed. I live in America and I haven't even seen or heard it yet. But then again, I'm quite often out of the loop. I just really love the monkey masks and whistling and the sweet action dance moves at 1:57-2:14. WARNING: there are mabes a few inappropriate references and gestures at 0:35, 1:34, and 2:33, so just skip those parts, duh!
1 comment:
Hannah!! I'm so glad you love it there so far! I want to skype with you and meet your host family. They sound adorable! Love you so much and tell me how teaching goes this next week. 1437!
Post a Comment