(emily just posing so i could attempt to capture the essence that is the DCC)
Thanks so much for being our pre-flight entertainment at the DFW airport. You all looked FABULOUS. Keep on doing what you do, blessing us all with your beautiful presences.
Love,
The sisters who could not stop staring at your pink suitcases and perfectly perfect outfits
(fresh off the plane before being admitted through the declarations line. if you think you've seen this outfit before, you're right. if you think i got a trim and my hair is that much prettier than before, you are also right.)
Dear Tehuacan,I love you already. I hear you get flooded when it rains in June and July. AWESOME. And thanks for being much safer than everyone thinks. Really.
Love,
The girl who only brought flip flops for waterproof shoes. Oops.
Dear Dramamine,
I should have taken you when my mom offered before I walked out the door to the airport. Very shaky 4 hour bus rides agree with me.
Love,
Nauseous Nancy
(look, Dad! they even have 7-11 at the Mexican Airport. And look, Dad! We didn't get our laptops stolen!!)
Dear Men in Light Blue Bowling Shirts on the Prowl at the Bus Station,I know you are just dying to help me (us) with all of our thousands of American bags, but we just don't want to pay you. We will struggle up broken escalators and navigate around huge bus stations before we tip you! Sorry charlie.
Love,
The one who ended up paying $3 American dollars FRESH OFF THE PLANE to someone just like you because she didn't know any better.
(pierna torta in downtown Tehuacan. DELI.CIO.SO. don't worry momma, i won't drink sugar at every meal. just the ones that require more than just luke warm water to enjoy.)
Can we please be BFFLS for the next 4 months? Meaning, you will let me eat as much as I want of y.o.u. and not gain a pound. And in return I shall tell all my American friends about you causing them to be eternally jealous. Deal? Deal. Thanks a million.
Love,
Hungry Hannah
I wish I could post more and more and more about every single thing. But then I wouldn't have time to be doing these things. And Emily may or may not have much better quality photos, but WHO CARES.
1 comment:
hahaha! more more more! i want to hear every detail of your little 4 month mexican fiesta!
Mom
Post a Comment