Destin, FL 2007 i totes cropped it so it's grainy. totes sorry.
This is me and my momma the summer before I started college. Also the year before she was diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer. What? You didn't know my mom had breast cancer? Sometimes I can't always tell you about the things that make me saddest. BUT GUESS WHAT? She has beat it not once, but nearly twice as of last month. So you could say she's pretty much amazing. And today is her birthday. I love her so very much and I could write a novel of all the wonderful things she has accomplished and done for me and my family. But then we'd all get a little too emotional.
Instead, I'll just end this post with a little song from my pal Justin Bieber. You may have seen this video before on Katie's blog or wall, but it really never gets old. And it's completely appropriate for these circumstances.
So, here's to many more birthdays, Momma Llama Jomma Romma. (we use silly names in my family and it's fine)
seeyaloveyabye!
3 comments:
You are my sweet thoughtful daughter that always remembers others and makes them feel loved on their special days. Love you, Kendall!
My mom is a breast cancer survivor too. :D Also, was that picture taken on level ground? Because that would explain the petiteness of both you and your sister.
i'm mom's not thoughtful daughter.
this is a disaster.
i know you're not going to believe this.
but i like your blog more than mine.
cause you write funny things.
and i just have nice pictures.
Post a Comment