Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sing it out loud and let yourself free.

post title lyrics from song here.Thanks Brooke and Jack for the Tradish Birthday CD. You done good, like usual!

10 little Hannah things, v. 2
1. Whitney Houston died. If you can't blog about this, what can you blog about? Can't stop listening to this in tribute to her.

But this will probs always be my favorite role of hers.


Oh, great! Now I've done it. I NEED to watch all Rogers and Hammerstein movies IMMEDIATELY or I might die.

2. Grad school application completion. Yeah, you heard me.  Finally, after driving all the way up to the U of U with Brooke and Baby Jack Attack to hand deliver a writing sample and letter of intent because they wouldn't accept an electronic copy,  I officially completed the process of applying to 6 graduate schools. Then of course we had to stop at H&M and get our shop on to celebrate.

There's a reason he's my boyfriend.

You're almost a year old! Where has the time gone?! 

3. Old Navy Sweater. Sisterhood of the traveling sweater, mabes? Amanda bought it first. Then Em Nor and I had to have it immediately. We went and bought it not 10 minutes after Manda walked in the door with it. I think I've worn it everyday since for at least 5 minutes because I'm obsessed with it. Originally $40 something marked down for $15. I mean, really. How could we not? 
4. Birthday that keeps on giving. I forced my friends to go eat delicious carbohydrates in my honor as we celebrated my birthday yet again with a big ol' group of girls lunch date at Noodles & Company. And it was delicious and perfect just like me.

I also forced them all to take thousands of pictures with me that will probably surface on FB soon. 

5. California Road Trip. What?! More time with my favorite girlfriends!? Get.a.clue! I love my besties and we've planned an excellent getaway for President's Day weekend. I know it will be hard to compete with last year's trip, but it will definitely be the BTOOL.

6. Skiing with Sarah. Def haven't been on the slopes since my BYU skiing class freshman year, so maybe I fell like 23 times. It's not even a big deal. No broken limbs, so we're all good. Sarah on the other hand is currently in the BYU ski class and she fell approximately 0 times like a champ.

Don't even worry that the mountain behind us is completely brown and gray. Snow of 2012, where the H are you?! 

7. Pesto. I would eat tortellini and pesto every.single.day for the rest of my life so long as my mother or thighs/booty didn't find out about it.

8. Agua. If there's one New Year's Resolution I have definitely stuck with, it's drinking more water. I am in love with my CamelBak water bottle. Me+Straws=Match made in heaven. You want proof? Por ejemplo:
Tucano's Graduation Lunch, Provo, UT,  April 2011

Best freaking tacos of my life in Puebla, Mexico, July 2011

Annual Afternoon Tea at the Grand America Hotel, SLC, UT,  April 2011

9. Manicures. I've been spending my hard earned cash on manicures at a nail salon since I can't even remember. It's just what I do. And yes, they usually assume I know their language, notevenjoking.  I'm obsessed. Here's a glimpse of my latest purchase: O.P.I. Elephantastic Pink pretty nails, for all my gangsters out there. Yep, this is what I do on my lunch break stuck in the closet that is the Speech Room. #getalife. p.s. thanks Momma and Fam for my V-day package with a little extra cash that contributed to my special V-day manicure. You're the bestttttttttt.  TREAT YO SELF 2012. 

I literally took maybe 30 Instagrams for like 10 minutes while eating popcorn alone waiting for my next student. Feel bad for me. 


10. Wednesday night smiles. I have gone to bed with the biggest smile on my face every single Wednesday night for like the past month. I can't deny it, Wednesdays are by far my favorite day of the week for 2012.
**Bonus Pics**

We at least have the decency to put Eva on a plate before we devour her at The Bachelor Club. We have manners after all!
Look at me making more cupcakes in 2012 than ever before in my life.  Cept these are good old fashioned Pillsbury from the box. Get over it! 

No comments: