post title lyrics from this lovely song.
10 little Hannah things, v. I
1. The Bachelor ClubI started watching The Bachelor with Katie and her adorable married friends on Monday nights and it's been the best time of my life. I actually really think the show is stupid and pointless, but there's just something about watching a show about catty girls with other girls that's just super fun. We have our favorites and not so favorites and it's a blast talking through the whole show and eating delicious treats.
2. Best friends. Do I really need to expound on this? I seriously have the best friends in the entire universe and I love love love that I see them on a daily/weekly basis. I think I'll just write a whole post dedicated just to them later this week. (Katie, this is me publicly thanking you for cleaning my room as a pre-birthday treat. SOML)
3. Infatuation. I don't typically write about my love life on this here blog because I believe if you desire to know such things, then you ought to be at the level of face to face contact with me. Don't want any stalkers knowing more than they need to. But guys! I currently have the biggest crush I've ever had on a male person. And I also never exaggerate. He's the cutest. End of story.
4. BYU gift wrapping. Sometimes I want to spend at least $5 at the BYU bookstore just for the free gift wrapping. They always do such an amazing job and maybe I'm obsessed with beautifully wrapped presents. OBSESSED.
![]() |
| Me and Amanda with Cutest Birthday Present Ever, wrapped so lovingly by a BYU employee. Please note that we are just basking in the sun like it's a perfect summer's day in the middle of January. |
6. Eva baby. She's Katie's offspring. She's basically my goddaughter/niece. I love her. And we make twinsie faces when I babysit her. So duh, she's part of the list.
![]() |
| Scrunched eyebrow twinsies |
7. Crafternoons. I suddenly have the urge to be more crafty this year. Stay tuned for more pictures and updates on this monthly goal.
![]() |
| Facebook repeat. How could I not? Look at that face. |
9. Gold's Gym Body Challenge. Signed up for it. Got a new personal trainer. Eating more salad and carrots like it's my job. Be a little jealous. Or don't. But definitely try kickboxing because it might change your world. (but just for the record, Treat Yo Self is my motto for the year, and so I'm def not passing up on white chocolate popcorn or Slab dinners every once and awhile)
10. And oh yeah, my Birthday. I'm 23 today, peeps. Get used to it. Gonna make it my best year yet.



2 comments:
Hannah. You're hilarious and cute. The end.
I enjoy you very much.
Post a Comment