Tuesday, January 04, 2011

first day of the rest of my life

Today was the first day of classes of my last semester as an undergrad. It's bittersweet, but I'm excited for the next chapter of life and to see what the next 4 months bring. It's been a fam tradition to take pictures on the first day of school right outside the front door, and I decided to continue that when I went away to college. So I decided to take a trip down memory lane and remember the past 4 years with some photos.


at heritage halls dorm hallway. what's that? you wish you could match your headband with your short sleeve velour jacket too? it's easy! just start college with minimal fashion sense.




i stepped up my game a little bit sophomore year and purchased a curling rod hair tool that even i can use (don't forget i still can't braid my own hair. lets not talk about that).



still not making the best clothing choices, but hey! my hair grew out!



first semester of senior year. don't worry i finally upgraded cameras as i got a new one for Christmas! and if i ever wanted to pick the best time to look Asian, this is it!



today: the the second semester of senior year. i'm glad it's freezing outside so i have an excuse to wear my new coat for a photo.

So there we have it. My time at BYU is coming to end, but I sure hope I can be better at blogging to document this final semester! This is the first day of the rest of my life :)

1 comment:

emily. said...

you are funny on your blog and in real life too.