Thursday, December 30, 2010

$75 store credit? OK!

I love Gap jeans. I've always loved them. I bought a pair at the end of October (Always Skinny in a dark wash) and have yet to find another pair that I love more. And this week they ripped right down the front next to the crotch area. My heart literally sank when I heard the ripping sound and I think I may have said "oh my gosh" in disbelief 13 times in a row.

So I came to the unfortunate conclusion that they are not fixable and I would just have to ask for a new pair for my birthday (in 25 days BTW!). Luckily for me, I have a master negotiator for a best friend and while we were at the mall today she asked the saleslady at Gap if they could do anything for me. They told me I could bring them in to see if they were defected and so I did just that. They looked them over and came to the conclusion that I could have store credit or exchange them for a different pair. They were out of my size but I still have 2 more stores in Provo to check with. In the meantime, I have $75 store credit at any Gap store! I just about peed my pants because I didn't even pay that much for the pants (I never buy anything unless it's on sale, duh) and I don't think I've ever spent that much at one store at one time in my life.

It may have been just about the BEST.DAY.EVER.



P.S. It's Amanda Jane Johnson's birthday today and in case she ever reads this post I want her to know how much I love and adore her. Some of the Top 5 memories with her include:

1. Coldplay concert
2. Nie Nie's birthday/cupcake debut at Sweet Tooth Fairy
3. 3 AM Moab road trip through the scary canyons of Spanish Fork
4. Girl Talk concert with Kurt and he who shan't be named
5. Any time that included Slab pizza, Farmer's Market, Redbox movies, or Malt Shop malts, etc. etc. etc.

AJJ= one of my best friends and I'm so thankful to have her in my life now and always!

No comments: