-Today is a palindrome day in history! 11411. Just so you know.
-I am 1 of 2 girls in my English class besides the teacher and the married TA. AWESOME. Do you dare me to anonymously request one of the (hopefully) single and cute looking ones to be in my group for the rest of the semester?
-I am scared to death of Sea Monkeys. Sheesh, I just got chills thinking about how disgusting and creepy they are. Reading this post just made me remember the rough times I had when we threw ours in the grass.
-I got this free single of the week on iTunes and surprisingly I really love it.
-I love banana baby food. Tastes like yogurt so stop gagging already.
-I can't seem to go to bed before 3 AM this week, hence I'm writing a post because theres nothing else to do.
- My new roommate brought a TV with her and we discovered we have basic cable. A universal remote, secondhand DVD player, and tons of DVDs plus Super Nintendo suddenly keep me more distracted than ever.
-I'm addicted to frozen Dole Mango chunks.
-I'm on an intramural co-ed soccer team and I think that I may have met the team captain before... when the RED in me told him not to cut the Divine Comedy line and get to the end 2 months ago... oops... he probably doesn't remember or he just looks really similar.
- I met Condoleezza Rice on campus today. Okay. I didn't meet her. But I was only like less than a football field away from her. Basically the same thing as meeting her.
-I am in desperate need of a new shampoo that works and smells good. Know of any?
Random ramblings over.
But check this out: is he seriously wearing that mic? So what? You saw that video 2 years ago? Sorry that I just saw it for the first time in Floral Design today and can't believe it's real.
1 comment:
I've been OBSESSED with that song all week! It's been in my head every morning when I wake up. I love love love it
Post a Comment