Monday, January 10, 2011

So you were wondering what I want for my birthday?

I'm turning 22 in two weeks from today! I love birthdays and of course I'm celebrating mine all month because I can and should. And it's a good thing people still mistake me for a high schooler, otherwise I might be sick of aging. Blessing # 456 for being only 5'2 and ethnic.

For the 2.5 readers out there, here is my wish list of 10 items I'd like to own someday. Because this is more fun than reading about Technical Communication.

1) a new straightener! my Chi has called it quits these last few months and I'm ready to try something else
2) the Tangled soundtrack... because I'm ultra nerdy and quite enjoy most Disney soundtracks while I'm driving around town.. also, even though I truly dislike Mandy Moore I actually love these songs. A. LOT.
3) these TOMS in size 7.5... and if I could be completely honest right now I'd love to copy Amanda and get some of THESE!
4) Forever 21 necklaces, stud earrings, or headbands minus anything bejeweled or outrageously huge.. and if I'm still being completely honest I'd like to copy Amanda and own every kind of animal charm necklace or even this ... and maybe even be her for a day
5) a new Magic Bullet since mine decided to smell like burning rubber and shoot out black flakes
6) iTunes! iTunes! iTunes!
7) a new car that doesn't sound like it's killing a million hampsters every time I turn on the heat or turn a corner
8) knee high socks to wear under boots and keep my shin shins warm
9) the http://www.amazon.com/Life-Beautiful-Bella-Nicola-Piovani/dp/B00000DCES soundtrack or any combination of lovely Classical music found from my Pandora station
10) a gift card to anywhere. I saw a commercial over the break advertising a company that turns giftcards into cash for the ungrateful people of the world who just can't stand receiving a gift card. What the what? Who doesn't like free money in any form?
BONUS! 11) some form of art for the bare white walls in my new private room or private bathroom!

And just in case my momma decides to follow this blog after all, my favorite little snacks include: Hun Cal Lorna Doones, Pink Lemonade Crystal Light, Watermelon Sourpatch, Pudding singles, Orbit gum, Carbohydrates in any form.

But lets get real, people. I would be the happiest little Asian alive even if I only got my free Cold Stone coupon and balloons. Mabes some flowers too. And probs a cute Hallmark card that sings to me.

What? You don't believe I'm Asian? Exhibit A:

2 comments:

C. said...

stop lying about your ethnicity. seeing pics of you makes me want tacos! ayayayayayay! ok, now i'm being racist. coco out!

Carolyn Jerusha said...

Bahahaha!