Me and my Pops, April 21, 2011
Happy Father's Day to my favorite father on this planet. Wouldn't be the person I am today without your great example leading and guiding me all the way. I'm sendin' all my lovin' to you from the beach at Veracruz, Mexico today.
(Momma, I really blew it this year on Mother's Day. LO SIENTO! I owe you big time next year.)

1 comment:
Your photo with your dad and sweet sentiments touched me deeply Hannah. I am so grateful to have the wonderful son that we have. He is a good son, husband, father and has a testimony of the Savior and the Gospel. What more as parents could we ask for. We truly feel blessed that we had and have the privilege to be his parents and your grandparents.
Love you my dear grand daughter. And by the way I just took your color test and I am blue.
Hugs,
Nan
Post a Comment