Sunday, February 13, 2011

Never say never.


I met Justin Bieber this weekend. JOKES! I didn't meet him. But our relationship did go to the next level after I saw the midnight showing of his movie "Never Say Never" on Friday. I really did not like him or find him appealing in any way and I had super low expectations for the film before I saw it. I was kinda just going for the experience (Katie Swainhart Derrick gets even more obsessed/excited about things than I do so these types of events are SO MUCH FUN with her) and because I'm a senior skipping homework for a movie is what I'm all about these days. And I gotta say, I was blown away and I have a new found respect and love for the Bieber. I laughed, I cried, and I had the best time of my life. Plus as an added bonus, I was surrounded by dozens of awesome high schoolers making t-shirts on the floor and flirting with each other every second. And how can I even pass up complimentary Diet Coke and Kettle Corn from Katie?

Most amazing time of my life? You bet.

Just one more instance for me to look slightly Asian.

No comments: